For those of you who came here from “This is What It’s Really Like to Have ADHD“, thank you for taking the time to visit this site and learn more about ADHD!
If you have ADHD yourself, welcome to the tribe — you are not alone! Everyone you saw in the video is a part of the super supportive How to ADHD community on YouTube. Find videos here
If you don’t have ADHD but care about someone who does, thank you for taking the time to learn about it. ADHD is more complicated than most people realize, and affects every aspect of our lives. Understanding can make a huge difference!
Here’s a recent TEDx talk I did to help people understand (I also talk about my personal struggle with ADHD, and why I started the channel): https://www.facebook.com/TED/videos/10159472697830652
In addition to my videos, here are some websites I highly recommend:
ADDA (Attention Deficit Disorder Association)
CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
If you wish to help HowToADHD:
Thank you so much for believing in HowToADHD! Here are some things you can do that would help us out:
- Support HowToADHD on Patreon
- Translate HowToADHD videos into other languages (more information)
- Contribute captions to HowToADHD videos (English)
- Share this site with friends and family
- Be an active and supportive member of the community (participate in our forums, the YouTube comments, and on our social media platforms)